Become a VIP with Luxury Coach hire for London
We all love to sit in the lap of luxury and travel in style, but while this may not by possible or even practical all of the time, here at Guideline Coaches we can make you feel like a VIP with luxury coach hire for London that can get you and your party to where you are going in unrivalled comfort and style.
Coming in the form of our 22, 42 and 49-seater VIP coaches, we make it extremely easy to book a coach that suits all of your sizing requirements. As a result, everyone travelling with you has the same relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable experience that will without a doubt take way all stress and leave you to enjoy the luxury provided by this modern all-Scania fleet. Or you can simply sit back, relax and watch the scenery of our effervescent capital city roll on by.
All of these coaches come fully equipped with everything you could ever want from a VIP travel experience, including:
– Luxury aircraft-style fully leather reclining seats which themselves are complete with arm and footrests.
– Individual seat tables and marble passenger-facing tables.
– 3-point seatbelts for absolute safety along with comfort.
– Aircraft-style locker so there is no need to take up space anywhere else.
– Tropical climate control and air conditioning.
– Hot drinks system and a refrigerator
– Individual lighting and air vents for each passenger
– Digital TV reception with multi-screen DVD player so no one is too far away from the film.
– iPod connection with radio/CD player if you would rather listen to music.
– Tinted windows, plush carpets and much more.
As you can see, our luxury coach hire for trips to London have a lot to offer. Our VIP coaches are the number 1 choice for the Senior England Football team among many other clients, and we’re confident they will be perfect for any trip you have planned.
Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Guideline Coaches. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Guideline Coaches, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.